Dura-Al Fawwar Junction, Sansana (Meitar Crossing), South Hebron Hills
We passed the Meitar checkpoint and immediately saw Border Police inspecting vehicles with an Israeli number driven by Bedouins from the southern region. The Border Police say this is a routine check. They probably have a quota of forms to fill out and send.
1 At the entrance to Dahariya on road 60 an army vehicle examines vehicles exiting
2. In the spring before the Dura junction, a jeep with an Israeli flag and 4 soldiers watch from the side.
3. The entrance to El Fawwar is open and accompanied by a lookout of 3 reservists. Traffic flows with no problems
4. At the Beit Hagai junction, at the entrance to Hebron a military jeep and a police jeep are examining the licenses of
The Palestinian drivers.
5. At the closed entrance to the village of KliKas Jeep and 4 soldiers watch from their vehicle.
6. At the gas station of Fawwar people filling up tell us that there is a lot of tension because of Trump’s 100 project.