ג'וריש | מחסוםווטש
אורנית, מהצד הזה של הגדר

ג'וריש

כפר קדום אשר 62% מאדמותיו הוגדרו לאחר הסכמי 1995 כאדמות שטח B, ואילו 38% הנותרים הם שטח C. ישראל החרימה 17 דונמים מאדמות הכפר לבניית ההתנחלות מגדלים הישראלית, בנוסף להפקעת קרקעות לכביש 505.  באמצע 2016 הוקמה חסימה ע"י מע"ץ לדרך העפר (בחלקה נסללה בידי הרשות הפלסטינית) שחיברה את ג'וריש לכביש 505. זוהי הדרך הקצרה להגיע לג'וריש מן הכביש הראשי, ללא עיקוף 6.5 ק"מ נוספים דרך קוסרא.

משנת 2014 ועד מחצית 2016 קיימו מתנדבות ממחסוםWatch בכפר חוגי אנגלית, יוגה ועברית לנערות. 

תגובות

An ancient village. 62% of the land was defined as Area B land after the 1995 agreements, while the remaining 38% is Area C. Israel confiscated 17 dunums of the village's land for the construction of the Israeli settlement of Migdalim, in addition to expropriating land to Road 505. The dirt (part of which was paved by the Palestinian Authority) that connected Jurish to road 505. This is the short way to get to Jurish from the main road, without detouring another 6.5 km through Kosra.

From 2014 until mid-2016, volunteers from Machsom Watch held Hebrew, yoga and Hebrew classes for girls in the village. The activity was cut off after the settler attack in Duma, in which the Dawabsha family was burned alive (her mother was a high school teacher in Jurish.
 
Send feedback
History
Saved
Community