Huda preschool, Hashem-al-Daraj
9:30 a.m. – 13:00 p.m.
Subject: Consultation and supervision for the teachers at Huda preschool, Hashem-al-Daraj
Road 317: All entrances to the small villages are newly blocked. The military bulldozer worked hardly over here.
We visited the kindergarten as supervisors: Fatima is the Principal of the Zanuta school, and Yasmin is a kindergarten teacher from Yata. We aim at providing:
* Practices and lessons in teaching children.
* Advice in managing the kindergarten.
In this visit, we concentrated on the usage of songs and movement:
* Usage of music and songs in children instruction.
* How to use body language and miming in teaching kids
* How to use colorful posters in the leaning process..
It seems that the number of kids in the kindergarten activities is growing – probably a good sign. Huda asked for additional books for them.
Pictures of the activity in the preschool – the album gallery of Gan Huda: